Friday, September 22, 2006

Online Tests Are Fun

(test results removed by siteowner... sorry!)

While I don't affiliate with a political party, I am politically active and opinionated so I decided it would be fun to take some online political tests and see how different ones ranked me (mostly because I have no interest in spouting of my opinion on the 'issues' and decided this would be fun) Above is the one that Scarlett shared. On the political compass Jason shared, I scored a -7.63 for economic left/right and -8.31 social libertarian/ authoritarian.

I also scored libertarian on the world's smallest political quiz (all the way at the top). And on the line between left liberal and libertarian on the On The Issues Quiz.

It was fun to see how my responses to different quizzes were interpreted. But I don't really have anything to say about them - I kind of already had an inkling that I might be a little bit liberal.