Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm a Democrat. but you knew that

I'm sort of obvious like that I guess. Don't want abortion to be illegal. Want the death penalty gone. (However, I don't support human cloning. It's irresponsible to use a procedure on humans that sheep couldn't survive. Do the research. There is no and has never been a healthy cloned mammal.) I'm against euthanasia, and don't get me started on what I thought about Terri Shiavo. And I believe there is no Constitutional reason for not allowing gay civil marriage (and yes I did say civil-requiring churches to allow gay marriage is not compatible with freedom of religion).
Ok, I'm taking the quiz Jason suggested now. I'm too tired to deal with html, so here my cheap copy and paste. Economic Left/Right: -5.00 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62
(The other half of the assignment-analyzing some piece of rhetoric from my political party-will come later, when I'm not dead tired.)


Lisa