Thursday, September 21, 2006

Limiting myself to definitions...

I exist in class, now to everyone's knowledge, as the token Republican. As I keep emphasizing though, I'm not a super convservative Republican. Actually, I'm a centrist, who falls just right of the line enough to disagree with some democratic things, and according to the politics test I took, I am even slightly totalitarian.... who saw that one coming? :) For instance, death penalty? I'm with Texas on this one. Go ahead and use it as far as I'm concerned. I don't really think it present much of a threat in our society where people sit on the death row for years and years... and years. I'm for more conservative economic laws, that's for sure. But when it comes to social things, I'm a little more liberal. I am adamantly pro-choice. I'm all for animal rights. And I support gun control. This is sooo introspective and explorative of the inner self! lol. (that means laugh out loud for any non gen-x.. or is it gen-y? people in the class). A fun test to take to find out where you fall on the axis is at http://www.okcupid.com/politics ... check it out!