Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Torture



this guy's having a rough day in guantanamo...maybe bush's stress position is to hold that face for 24 hours.

Bush's pacification interrrogations

Thought it was funny since we were talking about the topic of supposed torture on the part of the U.S. military. Crazy how the person that got the supreme court to rule on military tribunals in Guantanamo was a Yemeni guy being held there that was Bin Laden's bodyguard and driver...hahah, land of the free!!! only in America...pretty interesting.

As far as political stances go...I believe 99% of politicians are crooks. I do, however, find myself nodding more often than not when I listen to 680 AM. I believe there is a right and a wrong and love things that make sense. I wish the government would get the heck out of my life and pocketbook. I believe that the rights of others should be sought after as long as they do not infringe on the rights of me and mine. PEACE!