Saturday, October 21, 2006

What did YOU do last night?

So. Great Fiday night for me. I went down to DC for the annual National Italian American Foundation gala. It's a big deal. Usually lots of celebrities and things like that. I walk in with my guest about half an hour late and who is speaking when I walk through the door?

NONE OTHER THAN GEORGE W BUSH, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

So I got to hear the president speak FIRSTHAND, interesing since ive been looking at his speeches for weeks. It was amazing. I almost cried, and I trembled a little bit, and I giddy with excitement! I took a few pictures and a video, which I loaded onto Youtube. Just wanted to share it with you. I don't know what any of you did with YOUR weekends, but I'll bet I am the only one that was part of a private audience for the President :)