Tuesday, October 17, 2006

evol...I mean... intelligently designing through academic activities

After class today, the Flying Spaghetti Monster came up (I was using it as an example of the action I'd like to take regarding the upcoming House Bill 1215 referendum in South Dakota).

I was surprised to learn that our esteemed professors had never heard of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Open Letter to the Kansas school board.

It's an interesting site, however he recently restructured it so I can't direct you to the fun part like the conversion game (practice for any future missionaries).

Also, because of Swaim's affection for wikipedia, I considered linking it's amusing opposite but it contains some really offensive material so if you want to look it up independently, I encourage that (but I'm not going to actually put it on a class website). So if you are interested, google uncyclopedia. It's built with the wiki script so it even looks exactly the same as wikipedia.