Friday, October 03, 2008

Thank you, Joe, for saying so!

I could use up a fair amount of time and space explaining why I am disgusted, not just as a registered Republican, but especially as a female voter. Suffice it to say that my level of disgust and embarrassment -- which has been rising consistently for the past eight years -- has reached the level of no return. I have no intention of trying to do battle with the numbskulls Joe Conason refers to in his piece on Slate; for me, I believe the time has come to abandon a party that can't see past the tip of its own nose. Yeah, I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it any more!

Rather than attempt to restate what has already been so concisely expressed, I will simply refer you to Conason's article:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason/2008/10/04/dumb/index.html?source=rss&aim=/opinion/conason

Labels: , ,