Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Red or Blue? Maybe Purple? Which Are YOU?

If you don't do anything else I request of you on this blog (warning - I reserve the right to rescind this caveat), please go to this site and complete the questionnaire. It's a product of the Pew Research Center, so it's not some waste-of-time pseudo-psych quiz from a teen magazine. This will take you "Beyond Red vs. Blue" and beyond the classic categories of liberal vs. conservative -- although they're included -- to more nuanced leanings such as Enterprisers, Upbeats, Disaffecteds, Bystanders, and more.


You just might be surprised to find which ideological tag your answers will earn -- I know I was. Despite what my family has been telling me (and the names they've been calling me) for the last few years, I suppose I've been living in denial. Well, now it's official.... I'm a freakin' liberal!

Hey, do you hear that loud whirring sound? It's sorta like a giant electric mixer.... maybe a very small helicopter. Oh, never mind -- it's just my parents spinning in their graves.

Labels: , ,